What to do on your Session Day
- About a week before your session, increase your water intake. Love that water. Being well hydrated means glowy and well hydrated skin!
- Moisturize your skin and hair especially well for a few days prior to your session.
- Get a manicure and pedicure a day before. You can have as many sexy outfits (or lack of outfits), but if your nails don’t look polished, that can really ruin the photo. French tip or light subtle colour works best for your Boudoir images!
- Whiten your teeth. Get a pack of bleach strips (doesn’t have to be anything fancy), and a few days prior use them a couple of times. It can make all the difference!
- Hire a professional make up person and have them apply some good fake eyelashes as well. A good makeup artist will know the right product to use to reduce shine, leave a nice glow, and give you a natural, beautiful look. Just make sure you let them know what you were getting your makeup done for. If you have the money to invest, it doesn’t hurt to get a trial done prior, so you know you are 100% happy with your artist, and the way they make you look.
- Get a few nights of really good sleep. Being well rested is very important.
- Avoid tanning beds or any tanning lotion for five days prior to your session. You do not want blotchy red, or orange skin on your session day.
On the day of your session…
- Do not starve yourself before your session! A typical boudoir session can last a few hours, eat a small healthy protein packed snack or meal. You will need your energy for all your sexy poses!
- Avoid wearing any clothes that will leave impressions on your skin. No tight underwear or bras. It’s actually best to just wear a pair of loose fitting drawstring pants and a loose sweater or button up shirt or loose dress. If you are comfortable, leave the undergarments off until after the session!
- Relax, enjoy, let your photographer do all the hard work! You just need to look beautiful.
error: Content is protected !!