- “Arrive well rested and relaxed”
- Boudoir photography is all about capturing the mood of confidence, beauty, intimacy, seduction, and tasteful provocativeness.
- With a reputable photographer, this is all done while maintaining your privacy and adhering to your comfort level. In our pre-session consultation (either in person or over the phone) I will be asking about your favourite color, your favourite type of music, your favourite scent, who are your favourite actresses, if you have a favourite decade, and what makes you feel sexy and confident.
- All of these answers will help me not only get a feel for what you like, but how I can help to set the overall mood for the session.
- On the day of your appointment, I suggest that you arrive well rested and relaxed. Try to have everything double checked and ready the night before and make sure that you leave plenty of time to arrive at our location.
- Come with a freshly washed face and dry hair so that my hairstylist/makeup artist and start your pampering right away. While she is styling you to picture perfection, I will be preparing our set for the shoot and checking in with you to see how you like your look. We will go over some images I have done in the past, as well as some inspiration images I’ve grabbed from my favourite magazines and catalogs.
- My clients often find that by looking at these images before their session, they can channel their inner “supermodel” and really work it for the camera!
- This experience is all about you and focusing on your beauty and grace. I can promise that we are going to have a lot of fun!
error: Content is protected !!